UH Dissertation Accelerator Summer 2022 In-Person
The Graduate School is excited to resume the Dissertation Accelerator event in-person Summer 2022 . This free program is open to only doctoral students who would like the opportunity to make serious progress on a dissertation. Participants will be required to attend the entire duration of the event. The support you will receive throughout beyond the 3 days will hopefully assist you in meeting or exceeding your writing goals. Additionally, the Dissertation Accelerator provides a highly productive uninterrupted work environment to be held on campus at the UH Writing Center.
What should I expect at Dissertation Accelerator?
- Space with minimal distractions
- Writing regimen/routine
- Peer collaboration, motivation, and support
- Guest speakers
I attended the dissertation accelerator online and it was very helpful. I defended my research successfully!
What do I need for Dissertation Accelerator:
- A firm resolution not to check email, texts, social networks, or the internet during writing periods!
- Computers will be provided, but you are welcome to work on your own laptop.
- Lunch will be provided, you are welcome to bring coffee, breakfast, and/or snacks.
- Space is very limited
- Dissertation Accelerators are filled first-come, first-serve basis.
- Apply online beginning April 17th.
- Must be able to attend all three days from 9am-4pm.
APPLICATION DEADLINE : May 17, 2022
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
To apply for the event, click here
For more information on the Dissertation Accelerator, please contact UH Graduate school.